- Everyday Banking/
- Digital Banking Solutions/
- Mobile Deposit
Conveniently deposit your checks anywhere at any time with Mobile Deposit. It’s easy. Simply endorse the back of your check and write “For Mobile Deposit.” Using Premier Bank’s App, take a photo of the front and back of the check and send it off to processing. You will receive email notifications on the status of your check. Try it today.
Download our App
Sign. Snap. Send.
Free for all Premier Bank customers
Deposit a check from anywhere and anytime
Deposit available the next day when you submit deposit before 4:00 pm EST M-F
Get more time back in your day by eliminating a trip to the bank or ATM
Premier Bank Solutions
Free Mobile App.¹
Access to over 37,000+ surcharge free ATMs nationwide.
Open accounts online within a few minutes.
Free Fraud Protection Services.
Checking and Savings accounts with no minimum balance.
Make contactless payments by loading your Debit card in your mobile wallet.
To deposit a check:
- Open your Premier Bank Mobile Banking App and tap the blue plus symbol.
- Select the Deposit icon.
- Select Continue and Accept.
- Endorse the check with your signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only.”
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check with the App.
- Complete the Amount, Deposit To, and Email Receipt To fields and select Continue to deposit.
- Tap Approve after reviewing the accuracy of the information entered.
- A Deposit Complete screen will appear.
- A Deposit Received notification will be sent to the designated email address, followed later by an acceptance or denial email notification.
Keep Premier Bank's services in your pocket with our Mobile App.1Learn More
Retirement and Wealth Services
Our personalized approach to your finances will put you at ease and helps you reach your goals.Learn More
Send cash through text or email and say goodbye to IOUs.Learn More
1Your use of Premier Bank Mobile Banking services are governed by the Terms and Conditions document given during enrollment. Standard data rates from your wireless provider may still apply.