Save and invest for your retirement with a Premier Bank Individual Retirement Account (IRA). Our team can help you understand the tax advantages* to help you grow your savings with a bank your hometown bank.
- Defer taxes on the earnings on your contributions until they're withdrawn
- Certain contributions are tax-deductible (check with your tax advisor)
- Open a Traditional IRA if you are younger than 70 1/2 the entire tax year and you or your spouse earns income
- Tax-free withdrawals for certain distribution reasons after five years
- Contributions are not tax-deductible*
- Ideal option if you expect to be in a higher tax bracket when you retire
- Eligible if you or your spouse earns income and your income does not exceed certain limits
Make your dream retirement a reality:
Talk with your local branch to learn more about your IRA options.Visit Your Local Branch
Here is what you can do with your 401(k).Learn More
Deciding when to retire?
Timing is everything? Explore resources to help you prepare for this next stage of your life.Learn More
Talking care of young children and aging parents while still saving for the future.Learn More
*Consult with a tax professional.