Fixed Rate Mortgage
Choose terms of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years at a competitive rate
Shorter terms carry lower rates with higher payments
Longer terms with higher rates and lower payments
Fixed-rate mortgages are best if…
You want consistent mortgage payments.
You plan to live in the home for 10 years or more.
You’re borrowing during a period of low interest rates.
This is still the most popular mortgage option among homeowners who want to know exactly what their payment will be every month.
Take the first step in owning your new home
- Local lenders take the time to understand your needs
- We walk you through all the programs you may qualify for
- Help you understand the difference between mortgage and lending options
- Start the process to get pre-qualified
- Save you money with competitive rates and low closing costs
Start a conversation with a local lender.
Fixed or Adjustable
Which makes the most sense for your goal? We can help you learn about your options.Learn More
Home Comparison Tool
Use our handy tool to note your favorite home features as you shop around.Learn More
What Makes Up My Credit Score?
Learn the 5 categories that make up your credit score.Learn More
Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.