First-Time Homebuyer Program (FHA)
Specialized programs aim to save you money and make homeownership possible
Low down payment options
Process made simple with mortgage lenders dedicated to helping you
Fulfill Your Dreams with a Premier Bank Mortgage
Find the option that's right for you with local mortgage lenders who listen to your needs.
Save money with our competitive closing costs and mortgage rates.
Take the first step in owning your new home
Unlock the door to owning a home with the help of Premier Bank. Use our helpful homebuying articles and calculators to prepare. When you're ready, our local lenders are here to help.
- Local lenders take the time to understand your needs
- We walk you through all the programs you may qualify for
- Help you understand the difference between mortgage and lending options
- Start the process to get pre-qualified or pre-approved
- Save you money with competitive rates and low closing costs
Federal and State Home Loan Programs
Federal and State Home Loan Programs for First Time Homebuyers
The federal and state governments created programs to help lower mortgage costs so you can afford the first home you’ve always wanted. Explore the program options from the federal government including The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Federal Housing Administration (FHA), as well as our top options for state programs.
Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.