Options available through Premier Bank and the U.S. Department of Agriculture rural development office can help you save more money. Check our mortgage rates and read our Homebuyer's Guide to know what to expect during the homebuying process.
100% Mortgage Financing Options
- Available through the USDA, depending on income, credit and property location
- Available through Premier Bank, depending on income and credit, for borrowers purchasing their primary, single-family residence who own no other property at closing
Low Down Payment Mortgage
- Available to qualified borrowers
- May allow you to use some gift funds toward down payment
- Good solution if you have solid credit but limited funds for down payment, are a first-time buyer or looking to upgrade
- FHA loan programs available
How Much Home Can You Afford?
To get pre-approved for a no or low down payment home loan or to apply for a mortgage, contact a local mortgage rep in OH, MI, IN, or PA.