Adjustable Rate Mortgages
Lower starting interest rate and initial monthly payment
Rate is capped and will never exceed a certain percentage
Helps you borrow more money to buy more house
Good choice if you plan to sell in a few years and/or you expect your income to keep pace with possible rate adjustments
Adjustable-rate mortgages work if…
You want an initial rate that starts below current market rates for fixed mortgages.
You plan to live in your house for approximately five years or fewer (or before the fixed-rate period ends).
Interest rates are relatively low now, and you believe they could go lower in the future.
Take the first step in owning your new home
- Local lenders take the time to understand your needs
- We walk you through all the programs you may qualify for
- Help you understand the difference between mortgage and lending options
- Start the process to get pre-qualified or pre-approved
- Save you money with competitive rates and low closing costs
Fixed or Adjustable
Which makes the most sense for your goal? We can help you learn about your options.Learn More
How to Get Pre-Qualified and Pre-Approved for a Home Loan
Read our tips on how to get pre-qualified or pre-approved.Learn More
The Right Lender Matters
Here are some tips for savvy consumers interested in selecting a mortgage lender.Learn More
Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.