p>Q: I am currently enrolled in Business Online Banking with Home Savings, what do I need to know to transition to the First Federal Business Internet Banking?
A: If you are enrolled in Business Online Banking or Remote Capture service with Home Savings, you will receive separate correspondence after June 1st communicating important dates, actions, and what to expect. Important information regarding Business Online Banking services is listed in the above TM Services Important Actions and Dates section.
Q: My Company has a Home Savings business debit card; will it convert automatically to a First Federal business debit card?
A: If you currently have a Home Savings Visa Business Debit Card, you’ll be mailed a new MasterCard® Debit Card to replace your current card before July 3.
- You can activate your card once it’s received using the instructions included with your card.
- You will receive a separate mailing with a new Personal Identification Number (PIN) a few days before you receive your new card. You can change your PIN to your own personal number at any BANK ATM, or call us at 1-888-822-4751, Option 2.
- On Monday morning, July 13, as of 7:30 am ET, you can begin using your new card. Your current card will no longer work at that time.
- ACTION: If you currently use your Business Debit Card to make ongoing automated payments, such as fitness club or cell phone payments, you will need to give the merchant your new card number and expiration date after July 13.
- You will continue to enjoy surcharge free ATM access with the MoneyPass network with over 32,000 ATMs nationwide. Participating ATM’s can be found at www.moneypass.com or by downloading the MoneyPass app.
Q: How do I order new checks?
A: Continue to use your current checks as normal. When you need to reorder, visit your local branch or if you use your own servicer using for the check specification section below.
Q: Can I use my existing check scanner for check processing after conversion to my account with First Federal Bank on July 13th?
A: Yes. You do not need new equipment or software downloads with conversion.
Q: I’m planning to be out of the office starting July 13, what should I do?
A: If someone else in the office will be conducting online business while you are gone, you should assign him or her as a secondary Administrator in your current system before July 10 so they will have access for first time login during conversion week. Call 1-888-822-4751, Option 2 for additional options.
Q: Will my incoming wires or ACH transactions be affected?
A: Incoming wires and automatic ACH (debits or credits) will post without disruption. After 7/13 you will need to provide Premier Bank routing for new incoming wires and new automatic ACH transactions.
Q. My Company has a Home Savings business credit card; will it convert automatically to a First Federal business credit card?
A: You can continue to use your current business credit card as usual. You can continue to access your account information online at www.myaccountaccess.com.