Looking for a fulfilling career in financial services?
Looking for a fulfilling career in financial services? Premier Financial Corp., the holding company of Premier Bank and First Insurance Group¹, provides opportunities for personal and professional growth. We set you up to succeed and provide the unique job satisfaction that comes from helping others. Join our team of fun-loving professionals who are dedicated to improving life in our communities.
Premier Financial Corp is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally protected status.
Powered by People.
- Comprehensive health care coverage, including medical, prescription, dental and vision plans
- Discounts on bank and insurance products and services
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Incentive compensation
- Life insurance and disability
- Paid time off
- Professional development and tuition assistance
- Retirement programs
- Work/life balance options
What is it like to work here?
Being powered by people is more than a tagline. It the story of employees, clients and communities coming together to be the best they can be.
Committed to diversity and inclusion.
Our success is directly tied to the hard-working individuals that make our teams. We are committed to supporting inclusiveness and diversity throughout our organization from employees, to vendors and our clients.
This means, we welcome the opportunity to collaborate with:
- Individuals with Disabilities
- LGBTQ Communties
By taking this commitment, we are taking steps to better the communities we serve, build deeper relationships with the individuals we impact and create a gratifying workplace. After all, we're Powered by People.
Investing in our employees.
- Dedicated training department committed to career development
- Mentorship programs partner you with senior leadership to achieve long-term goals
- On the job training for skill building
- Tuition reimbursement
We offer up to 8 hours of paid time off to support the organization most important to you.
As a company, we support hundreds of organizations in our communities through our charitable foundation.
Opportunities to volunteer through company events.