Welcome to Premier Bank
First Federal Bank of the Midwest and Home Savings Bank begin a new era serving you under the name Premier Bank. While Premier Bank is a fresh start for us, we’re still the same bank you’ve always known, deeply committed to helping you achieve great things.
Discover More About
Home Saving Bank Customer Transition Information
Why The Name Change
You’ll find that Premier Bank is a lot like First Federal Bank and Home Savings Bank – committed to doing the right thing for you, your family, your business and our community. That means the same focus on personalized attention and customized service, the same approach to providing solutions that answer to your needs, and the same commitment to building a lasting relationship with you.
As a community bank, we believe it's our responsibility to develop strong roots in each community we serve through charitable donations, financial education and employee involvement. We maintain a strong presence in a variety of service organizations, charitable causes and public efforts.
- We are active members of civic groups, economic development programs, educational projects and urban revitalization efforts.
- We provide paid time off for employees to volunteer for community organizations and events they are passionate about.
- Our employees also work hard in their spare time to help improve the quality of life for all.
Meet our community development team.
They work to strengthen our communities through community development lending, economic development and customized financial solutions for non-profit organizations, government agencies, businesses and individuals. Our team supports the underserved by reducing barriers for sustainable home ownership through education, lending services and products as well as by partnering with organizations that serve the community to provide affordable housing.
The Premier Bank Charitable Foundation is the source of reinvestment in local communities as we provide leadership, employee involvement and financial support.
- We love to give back to our communities as we work together to improve life for all residents.
- Since 1991, more than $18 million has gone into supporting nonprofit organizations focused on community support, economic development and area revitalization.
Local Market Leadership
Our team is part of your local community, working hard to help you achieve your financial goals.
Donald P. Hileman
Gary M. Small
Greg R. Allen
Joel P. Jerger
David D. Dygert
Amy L. Hackenberg