|How does Premier Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
|How does Premier Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Seek advice about your investments
- Give us your contact information
- Provide your mortgage information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes -- information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.