Applying for a mortgage doesn’t need to be stressful. For first-time homebuyers, we simplify the homebuying process by thoroughly explaining every step along the way, so you understand the ins and outs of your mortgage options and owning a home.
Fulfill Your Dreams with Premier Bank Mortgages
- Save money with our competitive closing costs and mortgage rates
- Find the option that's right for you with local mortgage lenders who listen to your needs
- Keep our home comparison tool handy as you tour houses
- Take a look at our five first-time home buyer tips before you get started
Federal and State Home Loan Programs for First Time Homebuyers
The federal and state governments created programs to help lower mortgage costs so you can afford the first home you’ve always wanted. Explore the program options from the federal government including The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and Federal Housing Administration (FHA), as well as our top options for state programs.
How Much Home Can You Afford?
- It is important to determine a budget before you buy a home
- Read our six homebuying factors that determine how much mortgage you can afford
To get pre-qualified for a first-time homebuyer loan, contact a local mortgage rep in OH, MI, IN, or PA to set up an appointment or apply for a mortgage online.