The Premier Bank Foundation is the source of reinvestment in local communities as we provide leadership, employee involvement and financial support.
Since 1991, the Foundation has provided over $19 million in support to non-profit organizations focused on community support, economic development and area revitalization.
If you'd like us to consider your organization's request for assistance, please read through this information detailing our process.
Application Review Process
The Distribution Committee meets monthly. All requests and grant applications must be submitted by the 3rd Friday of the month preceding the meeting in order to be reviewed at the next scheduled Committee meeting. Requests received after the deadline will be reviewed at the following scheduled meeting.
Please complete the Web Grant Application. Required information includes:
- Brief history and purpose(s) of the organization
- Description of governing structure, including names of board members
- Copies of income and expense statement for preceding year and current budget
- Copy of project budget for proposed grant
- Required contact information (name, address, phone, fax and email)
- Audited financial statement
- Most recent annual report
- Copy of IRS letter verifying tax-exempt status
All applicants will receive written notice of the Distribution Committee's decision. The Foundation reserves the right to contact other funders and/or professionals in the field regarding a grant request.
Send Requests To:
PO Box 1111, Youngstown, OH 44501